The Child Care Worker will be responsible for the daily care and supervision of children and adolescents in a residential facility. The Child Care Worker must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Driver’s License. Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED and two years of direct service experience with children and families or an Associate’s degree or higher in behavioral or social science field.
Send resume to [email protected] or The Vashti Center, 1815 E. Clay St. Thomasville, GA 31792 Attn. Lauren McElreath, HR Manager. The Vashti Center Inc. is an EOE and a drug-free workplace.
The Vashti Center, Inc. is seeking a full time Clinical Director for its Clinic and Community Services Department. This position requires a Master’s Degree in a Social Service Field and licensure in the State of Georgia, as an LMFT, LPC, or LCSW. Must have experience with supervision and management of staff. Previous experience with Electronic Health Records is a must and at least 5 years of clinical experience in child/adolescent treatment is preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clinical review and management of individual services
- Ensures program adherence to fidelity model programs (e.g. ACT, SE, High Fidelity Wrap, etc.)
- Develops and maintains programmatic budget
- Provides regular training and evaluation of staff members
- Participates in the development, implementation and ongoing assessment of programs
- Completes billing for services provided
Send resume to or apply at The Vashti Center, 1815 E. Clay St., Thomasville, GA 31792 Attn: Lauren McElreath, HR Manager or e-mail at [email protected] The Vashti Center is an EOE & Drug Free Work Place