We must always continue to learn.
We at Vashti believe that in order to continue to be the best resource and care givers in our profession, we must always be willing to learn. Not only do we want our staff to be up-to-date and knowledgeable about mental health research and issues, we want to make sure to provide those same opportunities to our fellow mental health practitioners in our area. We’re proud to host speakers and educators from across the country to provide quality training and education to mental health professionals in our community.
Scheduled Training Events
In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, this training has been postponed.
Tuesday, March 24: Suicide Prevention Training for
Nicole Dempsey from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will be hosting a training on suicide prevention for children and adolescents. Please join us for this impactful training.
This training will provide you with:
- A general understanding of the scope of suicide among the children and adolescent population.
- A review of common myths and realities regarding suicide.
- How to identify signs that an individual is at-risk for suicide.
- Know what to do if you encounter an individual at-risk for suicide.
- Suicide prevention resources.
To register, click here.